Monday, April 29, 2013

Mystery Eggs

So it was after Easter and I was in my local Albertsons and saw the little plastic eggs on sale so I figured I would get some and figured I could use them in my classroom somehow. As I was checking out the checker teased me that I was a little late in getting the eggs. I told him I was a teacher and was going to think of some way to use them. He suggested that I put prizes in them and let the kids choose one. I thought this was BRILLANT! Not only does it make my prize box go much faster, but I can put other things in there such as coupons for taking a class game home for the night, and the kids won't pass it by because it's not a toy or game.

They know the rule of having to take one egg, open it, and then take the prize but leave the egg. My kids almost ask for the prize box more because they don't know what is in the egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment