Monday, April 29, 2013

Alphafriends Files

I have been using Alphafriends in my classroom since I started teaching kindergarten. My kids love the songs that go along with each letter and they find it easier to remember the name and sound of each letter because they know the name of the Alphafriend.
Here is a link that has each card for the friends (English and Spanish). Alphafriends
I use these PDFs for QR codes and put them up for our letter each week so they kids can find out on their own what our letter is. They love the mystery of it.

There are many great links that other teachers have made with SMARTBoard lessons, songs and song mats, and games.
Here are some links that I have found very useful, I hope you do too.

There are lots of other resources you can find on Google.

2 comments: