Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Back to School Freebie

My school district still has about 28 days left till teachers need to report but I know lots of other teachers around the US are getting ready to head back if they have not already. It always amazes me when I go back to my classroom how much I always have to set up. There are the big things of course such as the furniture and figuring out where I want things to go, but I guess it's all the little things that we always have to do and usually forget something. I have no checklists that I can post since many of them I have gotten from other teachers and paid for, but one such was from Karen Jones. She did a free webinar on Kindergarten 101 (She has another one coming up so click here if you want to register). I found this webinar very helpful and got lots of ideas that I will hopefully be able to implement this coming year so if you are new or been teaching kindergarten for a while, I would recommend her webinar.
I'm hoping to head into my classroom sometime next week. I don't want to head in too early and end my summer but I also know that I will only have about a day to get everything done and ready for my little ones to come and learn. As we all know, there is just so little time to get everything ready so I found my editable first day (and beyond) transportation list for you to use if you would like. I have always found it much easier to have everything on one sheet of paper and separated by each way there is to get home. Please free to share as well. Click on the picture to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment